Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: Re: New Message from Don Moore in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP - All V
Replied by: Janine Graves on 08-03-2013 04:24:18 PM
Are you trying to find the source code for the Studio number and date
SayItSmarts? It's not available.
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Don Moore on 08-03-2013 03:42:57 PM
I'm looking for samples of how to set up the standard date and number Say It Smart plugins in Java code.

Subject: RE: Say It Smart in Java code
Replied by: Don Moore on 11-03-2013 08:34:03 AM
No. I'm using a dynamic configuration in an audio item. I want to play "As of <date> etc". It looks like I need to start out as below but I can't find anything on how to configure and add the item.  I did this several years ago with the Syntellect version of Audium 3.3 but some things appear to have changed since then.

currentAudio = ConfigureAudioItem.buildAudio( api, config, "asOf", "As of" );
initialAudioGroup = ConfigureAudioItem.addItemToAudioGroup( currentAudio, initialAudioGroup );

VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart PlayDate = new VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart()  ?????

Replied by: Janine Graves on 11-03-2013 09:21:06 AM
Don,

First, I want to mention that the audio file you configure in Dynamic Configuration must include the ".wav" extension, but not the default audio path. You also should specify whether you want to use the DefaultAudioPath.

Second, I hope you realize that you don't need a dynamic configuration to say 'As of' followed by a date. But, if you do want to use one, then you should look in the javadocs and the CVP Programming Guide and the Say It Smart specifications ref manuals for important information.

Here's the constructor and an example:

VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart  itemName =  defaults.new

SayItSmart(SayItSmartClassName, InputFormat, OutputFormat, dataAsObject);

Example (assume that acctnum was retrieved using the Session API method getElementData()):

VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart  acctNumAsDigits =  defaults.new

SayItSmart( “com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartDigit”,

”number”, ”digits”, (Object) acctNum);

//Say it Smarts have more information to configure than Static Audio

acctNumAsDigits.setUseRecordedAudio(true);

acctNumAsDigits.setUseDefaultAudioPath(true);

acctNumAsDigits.setAudioType(“wav”);

acctNumAsDigits.setFileset(“standard”);

Replied by: Don Moore on 11-03-2013 10:40:10 AM
Thank you. You're right that I wouldn't need to use a dynamic config for this phrase but there is a lot of other logic going on around it that does require that.
Here's what I have for anyone looking at this later:
            String DateToPlay = "0131";
            VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart PlayDate = config.new
                    SayItSmart("com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartDate", "mmdd", "month_day", (Object)DateToPlay);
            PlayDate.setUseRecordedAudio(true);
            PlayDate.setUseDefaultAudioPath(true);
            PlayDate.setAudioType("wav");
            PlayDate.setFileset("enhanced_date");
            initialAudioGroup.addAudioItem(PlayDate);
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links