Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Brandy Totten on 02-04-2010 06:33:10 PM
I have successfully been able to set a monitored agent's state to ready, but I have not been able to set a monitored agents state to anything else (well besides logging the agent out).

When trying to set thier state to anything other than ready or logout, I get the error "Error: IPCC Error [10112]You may not log out from your current state. Please go to Not Ready and try again."

Here's some code:

Agent monitoredagent = m_ctiAgent.GetMonitoredAgent();
            if (monitoredagent != null)
            {
                string curAgentID;
                m_ctiAgent.GetValueString(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTID, out curAgentID);
                Arguments args = new Arguments();
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_SUPERVISORID, curAgentID);
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTSTATE, (int)AgentState.eNotReady);
                CilError ret = monitoredagent.SetAgentState(args);
             }

Subject: RE: Setting a monitored agent's state to NotReady
Replied by: Shannon McCoy on 15-07-2010 11:18:29 AM
I have successfully been able to set a monitored agent's state to ready, but I have not been able to set a monitored agents state to anything else (well besides logging the agent out).

When trying to set thier state to anything other than ready or logout, I get the error "Error: IPCC Error [10112]You may not log out from your current state. Please go to Not Ready and try again."

Here's some code:

Agent monitoredagent = m_ctiAgent.GetMonitoredAgent();
            if (monitoredagent != null)
            {
                string curAgentID;
                m_ctiAgent.GetValueString(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTID, out curAgentID);
                Arguments args = new Arguments();
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_SUPERVISORID, curAgentID);
                args.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_AGENTSTATE, (int)AgentState.eNotReady);
                CilError ret = monitoredagent.SetAgentState(args);
             }

Yeah, that seems to be a limitation in the system and the reason the supervisor buttons only allow the same features in the ActiveX controls and the stock desktops. I just had a customer banging me over the head about that one.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links