Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Wayne Sonnylal on 25-03-2010 12:31:07 AM
Hi just wondering if someone has the sql statement to delete all messages in a a subscriber mailbox.  I've tried CUDLI and it does not seem to work for the operator mailbox.  In any case in the same manner that CUDLI purges the messages I'd like to do it directly from the CLI using the "run cuc dbquery" command all I would need is the sql statement that will delete the messages.  Thanks in advance.
Wayne

Subject: RE: SQL to purge messages in a subscriber mailbox
Replied by: David Wanagel on 25-03-2010 11:33:36 AM
Hi Wayne,

This forum is geared toward support for the CUPI interface.  If you are internal to cisco, you will likely get better help for other kinds of questions via the cs-unityconnection mailer.  Externally you'd probably be better off going through normal channels (tac).

-Dave

Replied by: Jeff Lindborg on 25-03-2010 02:49:52 PM
Hey Wayne.

You can head over the NetPro forums for general product questions:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/unified-comm-application?view=discussionshttp://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=Voice_and_Video_discussion

and as a side note, CUDLI does not purge messages - it's just a database explorer interface - not quite sure what you mean there.

There is a Bulk Delete tool that offers a mailbox purge option - I can talki to you about what it does (a bit more involved than a single query I'm afraid).

Replied by: Wayne Sonnylal on 25-03-2010 05:27:35 PM
Okay understood.  In the above I mentioned CUDLI but I what I meant was the BulkUserDelete Tool using the reset feature.  Thanks.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links