Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: abhishek saxena on 20-09-2010 12:21:04 PM
Hi all,

I have done with Impromtu Meeting using XML API in C# but then how to call, all the attendees automatically whenever the meeting starts.

Regards

ABHISHEK SAXENA

Subject: RE: XML API - Impromtu Meeting with Automatic Call Feature
Replied by: Kingsley Lewis on 21-09-2010 09:07:38 PM
Hi Abhishek,

What API calls are you using?  You should be able to set emailInvitations to true in the CreateMeeting XML API command.

Thank you,
Kingsley Lewis

Replied by: abhishek saxena on 23-09-2010 06:22:24 AM
Hi Kingsley

Thanks for your reply but my isue is with call feature, i want that whenever an attendee joins a callback must be intiated to him.

Regards

ABHISHEK SAXENA

Replied by: Kingsley Lewis on 23-09-2010 02:52:02 PM
Hi Abhishek,

First your site and account must have callback teleconferenceing enabled.  If your site supports this then you can add the following to your XML CreateMeeting
2<telephony><telephonySupport>CALLBACK</telephonySupport></telephony>

This can go anywhere under the bodyContent tag.

Thank you
-Kingsley Lewis

Replied by: Kingsley Lewis on 24-09-2010 06:17:30 PM
Hi Abhishek,

I also want to mention that this will only pop up a callout box.  We do not offer any way to automatically dial out to a customer.  We do have a URL API that can populate the phone number for you when an attendee joins,  but unfortunately testing this on the most recent versions of WebEx was unsuccessful and we have had to escalate this to the engineering team.

Thank you
-Kingsley Lewis
Comments
sebastian.goodwin
Community Member

Is this still true? Or is there now a way to use the API to initiate a call out to a phone number?

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

There is no way to use the API to initiate a call out to a phone number, this is still true.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links