Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This training video was given to TAC about a year ago and the original author Forrest Conner is no longer in Cisco. This is good material to help setup CAD email in CCX 7.0.

Please note, there is no contact information for the original author even though it is stated to contact him for any questions at the end.

6 Comments

Hi Michael

Thanks for posting this valuable video

My question is can it receive attachments, if yes I have a script setup to take voicemail from customer after 5 minuts in the queue and that goes to the same email account configured for email queue as a single inbox.

But this mails with attached wav files ends up in non-routable folder. but email received from out side mail accounts seems to work fine and properly routed to agents.

CUCM 8.6

Unity connection 8.6

UCCX 8.5.2

Is there any work around to accomplish this.

Thanks

shameer

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shameer,

Nothing in CAD should be blocking attachments.  There is probably some setting in Exchange for this mailbox that is not accepting the emails with attachments and it's causing them to be not routeable.  If you are sure that the Exchange settings are not causing the issue then I suggest you open a case with TAC to allow them to review the logs and see what EEM maybe doing with that message and attachment when it comes in.

One other thing.  What if you try to attach a .txt or .pdf file rather than a wav?  Does that work?

thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike

Thanks for your prompt reply

If a send *.wav file directly to the email (which setup on UCCX to distribute emails to agent), that worked.

but when the same wav file send by unity connection (single inbox mail also same mail ID on voicemail extension) didnt go to the agent inbox.

I beleive there is some issue or the settings not identifying the unity connection.

Regards

shameer

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It would then be necessary to look at the EEM logs to see what is happening.  I suggest opening a TAC case and let them take a look.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks Mike

I'll open a case with TAC

Regards

shameer

nirmalkaputa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Michael,

Good morning..

I am trying to view this video no luck. If it is possible please send me the correct link to ben.perera@telecom.co.nz

Trying to access:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/video/11928921/uccx-70-cad-email-configuration#comment-form

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links