Info: UCCX System version: 18.104.22.16800-41 CUCM System version: 22.214.171.124000-1 Supervisor Desktop 8.0(2) Premium Version Build 126.96.36.199
Today our DC suffered a complete power outage which ended in a unexpected power cycle of our UCCX box (and our CUCM and Unity too).
Anyway, now when we go into Supervisor Desktop, we can see all the agents, etc., can use as normal, but for some reason our graphs don't show anymore.
We have setup a graph in there - was setup as follows: Cisco Supervisor Desktop > Login > Tools > Supervisor Work Flow Administrator > Add > random_name_for_graph > Moved across the skill groups > OK > Events = Queue Statistic, Thresholds = Above, clicked 'Add' on Actions (of Threshholds) > Tree Control Action > OK > Checked 'Display Test' and selected Warning, Checked 'Change Text Color' and set to Red using 'Set Color' button > OK > Checked 'Calls Waiting' > set Lower limit to 1 > Set Upper limit to 100 > left 'Current Oldest' unchecked > OK > OK
View > Preferences > Selected Voice under Contact Service Queues > Clicked the ... next to 'Graphical displays' and then checked 'Current Oldest'.
Before the outage, there was a window 'Voice CSQs - Current Oldest' which had a graph (refreshed every 5 seconds) which showed calls in the queue.
Now, after the outage, the window is still there - but has 'No Data Available' in there.
I deleted the 'Supervisor Workflow' and recreated a new one, same issue.
Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know what causes it? I suspect a service needs restarting, but which?
Troubleshooting and SOLUTION as follows:
Restarted the "Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics Service" from CCX Serviceability > tested, no change. Stats and graphs were still NOT working.
We were in the process of upgrading PCCE from 11.6 to 12.0 and what we found during CUIC upgrade that it fails and when we checked in the replication , it says replication_not_setup on both cuic publisher and subscriber nodes.Please advice if anyone has o...
Hi thereI wrote a Webservice for my customer and a simple Webinterface. I added now a custom tab for it and it works fine internaly (and VPN). But over MRA it is not working: Jabber:Page failed to load.URL: http://xxx.contoso.int/index.htmlError...
When agents make manual outbound calls , the skill group is displayed as CUCM_PG_1.Cisco_Voice.defa in Livedata.Is there a way to change / mask the skill group to some other name so that supervisors can view in CUIC as manual outbound.
i receive the below message every days ,what is the meaning : Microphone Overloaded Error::State=unacknowledged;Component=........ ................ .......... ..........;Description=Microphone(s) overloaded. More Information: OverloadedMicrophone=2