Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
wcjiang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a seemingly simple problem, wonder if anyone has a solution. I registered all 6 lines of my 7960 SIP phone under one extension. When a second call comes in, it is laid on top of (and covers) the first call on the screen. I'd prefer to have it displayed on a separate line of the screen so I can see them at the same time. This is how it is displayed on a 7940, but on the 7960 all calls just cover each other. I can see that the screen is not big enough to show all 6 (12 actually) calls, is that why they are laid over one another? Is it possible to reduce the font size or line height of the LCD so show more lines? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments
Greeshma Bernad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for your posting and interest in the Cisco Support Community.  For best practices on posting documents in this community you can refer to

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6022#Can_I_use_documents_to_post_technical_questions

For technical questions related to a Cisco Product or Technology, we encourage you to post on the Network Professionals Forum (NetPro). For your specific issue, you can go to IP Telephony forum.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: