cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
GaryB-UK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Just thought I would upload the config I have been using for my SIPGATE account with CUBE. It took quite a while to get it working.

I use this in my LAB and it seems to work pretty well, I have done inbound and outbound calling and all seems good. The account I have has no monthly line rental and only a PAYG model.

I have only included the parts I believe to be SIPGATE related

Account number will be (123456790ABC)

Phone number will be (02031231212)

sip
  rel1xx disable
  header-passing
  options-ping 60
  midcall-signaling passthru
  sip-profiles 101

voice class uri ab200 sip
 pattern 123456790ABC@sipgate.co.uk

--SIPGATE IP ADDRESS--

voice class uri 100 sip
 host ipv4:217.10.79.23

--8[12].. and 1... is my internal range, this section changes the registration and invites to the SIPGATE format--

voice class sip-profiles 101
 request INVITE sip-header From modify "<sip:(8[12]...)@sipgate.co.uk>" "<sip:123456790ABC@sipgate.co.uk>"
 request REGISTER sip-header To modify "<sip:02031231212@sipgate.co.uk>" "<sip:123456790ABC@sipgate.co.uk>"
 request INVITE sip-header From modify "<sip:(1...)@sipgate.co.uk>" "<sip:123456790ABC@sipgate.co.uk>"

dial-peer voice 101 voip
 description INBOUND FROM SIPGATE
 translation-profile incoming none
 call-block translation-profile incoming call_block
 call-block disconnect-cause incoming unassigned-number
 preference 2
 session protocol sipv2
 incoming uri via 100
 voice-class codec 1  
 voice-class sip privacy-policy passthru
 voice-class sip profiles 101

dial-peer voice 27 voip
 translation-profile outgoing OUTBOUND
 destination-pattern 9T
 session protocol sipv2
 session target dns:sipgate.co.uk
 voice-class sip privacy-policy passthru
 voice-class sip early-offer forced
 voice-class sip profiles 101
 codec g711alaw
 no vad

--This registers the number and account with SIPGATE, without this the number will not be callable--

sip-ua
 credentials username 123456790ABC password 7 HASHOFPASSWORD realm sipgate.co.uk
 credentials number 02031231212 username 123456790ABC password 7 HASHOFPASSWORD realm sipgate.co.uk

authentication username 123456790ABC password 7 HASHOFPASSWORD realm sipgate.co.uk
 retry invite 2
 retry bye 1
 timers expires 60000
 timers connect 1000
 registrar dns:sipgate.co.uk expires 60

Gary

Comments
martindickinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gary,

Do you know if your inbound Sip-uri invite from sipgate contained your username please? I have problem where my cube needs called number in sip uri but gets username causing inbound calls to fail.

Hope you can advise?

Martin.

GaryB-UK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I will need to pull the logs from an active call but if you register the number using the following my CUBE accepted the call.

credentials number 02031231212 username 123456790ABC password 7 HASHOFPASSWORD realm

Gary

martindickinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gary,

I have used some of you config and outbound calls are working great. Inbound won't work or match my dial-peers.

I have attached:

1)  Config

2) Debug ccsip messages and debug voice ccapi output

3) show sip-au register status - This shows both my creds and number as registered.

NOTE: some of the dial-peers are shutdown as i used them for testing.

Any chance you could take a look please?

Regards,

Martin

martindickinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Gary,

Would it be possible for you to send me the output of an inbound call trace please.

I have attached my trace and would find it useful to compare the two. For some reason I don't seem to be able to match inbound.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Martin.

GaryB-UK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have attached a trace for you, I have removed my specific deails

I called from 070..... and callled to 020..... and I have added a lots of eeeees to my username.

Gary

martindickinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for the trace. The problem has now been spotted and fixed.

I had no 'trusted devices' in my trust list hence the calling party was not allowed onto the cube. After adding the correct trusted ip address's the trace look very similar to yours and calls are now accepted inbound.

Thanks again for you help,

Martin.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: