Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a post here: https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-unified-ccx-discussions/license-issue/m-p/4144510   And when I try to edit it, I get no such option as seen below   Other posts I can edit though, as seen below, so it would seem like a post i...

csc-no-edit-option.png csc-edit-option.png

HiI posted a message earlier and now I cannot access it. When I do, I get "An Unexpected Error has occurred.Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 39ED...

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helllo, Just added my first post in the switching forum, subscribed to it, and now it seems to have vanished.  I get the following - any clues? An Unexpected Error has occurred.Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide...

Hello, I did a network of four connecting networks, and all can ping internally, but only the top two can ping across to each other.  Further, the top right network can ping any of the routers, and the top left can ping the top two, and the bottom ri...

myates123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes