Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Support Community Site Performance

amchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSC Users,

Over the past month, we made changes to the CSC platform hardware to improve performance. Have you observed any improvements while using the site? What areas would you still like to see improvements made to performance? If you are still experiencing poor response times, can you provide the pages which are loading slowly and what region you are located.

Thanks again for your patience while we continue to improve the site experience for our users.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Amy,

I haven't measured it but my impression is that pages are generally loading faster. Thanks for that.

One thing that's still slow and not working correctly is the "Mark all as Read" in the notifications / messages number next to one's profile picture. To wit:

First, it's slow to complete.

Second, it shows an Ajax error (on Chrome, IE and Firefox) once it does complete (but the marking as read is more or less successful).

Third, it never goes below a number equaling the number if messages (read or unread) plus 6 Notifications. 

The Mark All As Read in the notifications is a law unto itself. As you say, it's very slow to mark them all read, but it does work form me in Firefox.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

I get the output below:

Thanks so much Marvin and Gordon. We'll investigate this issue further with the information provided. We appreciate it.

Quick Links