Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change the netpro username

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

My username is displaying as my email address, kindly let me know how do i change this...

username - rajesh.pvk3@gmail.com

regards

rajesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Rajesh,

I apologize for the late response.  It appears your cisco.com username is also your email address which is why your user ID is displayed as your email address.  If you login to CSC go to the "account" drop down, click on profile, and then under the actions widget you'll see a link to "edit profile".  In the edit profile screen if you choose to "show name" it will display your name rather than your user ID.  If you have any other questions please let us know.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi cisco folks,

Can someone please help me...

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rajesh,

At the top of this page click on "Feedback" and send the details

of the change to the GREAT moderators here or you can also try;

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Rajesh,

I apologize for the late response.  It appears your cisco.com username is also your email address which is why your user ID is displayed as your email address.  If you login to CSC go to the "account" drop down, click on profile, and then under the actions widget you'll see a link to "edit profile".  In the edit profile screen if you choose to "show name" it will display your name rather than your user ID.  If you have any other questions please let us know.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

thank you for update....it worked.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

Thanks for weighing in and providing an excellent

resolution You learn something new each day!

Cheers!

Huff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links