Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Studio custom element won't load

elias.eggel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I created a jar with a custom element and can see/pick it from Call Studio's Elements pane inside "Local Elements". But as soon as I put the jar file into the call studio project's deploy/java/application/lib folder, I'm getting the following error while loading/debugging the callflow. This happens even if the custom element is not part of the callflow.

03/13/2023 11:20:17.035, SERVER ERROR: An error occurred while loading application 'devtalk'.
com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem accessing the element class com.audium.server.controller.HttpActionElement located in the application's java directory.
at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.instantiateLocalElements(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:482)
at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.<init>(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:253)
at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:1088)
at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initializeAll(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:984)
at com.audium.server.controller.ControllerInitializer.<init>(Controller.java:6416)

The custom element extends DecisionElementBase class and does nothing apart of writing a log and then exit through the "done-exit".

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I don't see how I could fix this issue because the problem seems to be within two classes that both reside in the framework/Audium namespace com.audium.server.controller resp. com.audium.server.voiceElement (AudiumServerConfiguration trying to instantiate ElementBase)?

Call Studio version is 12.5.

Thanks for any inputs
Elias

1 Reply 1

elias.eggel
Level 1
Level 1

Never mind, seems like I messed up my call studio installation. After a fresh installation I'm not facing any issues anymore.