Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am currently trying to change the start if the week from a Sunday to a Monday, so that my reports run from Monday to Sunday, not Sunday to Saturday. Has anybody changed this or know how to do it? is it part of CUIC or part of UCCE that needs to be ...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I am  planning to upgrade HW servers hosting UCCE/CVP v12.0(1)  from UCS B200M4 to UCS B200M5 (no UCCE upgrade just hardware migration).We are planning to do the cold copy of the VMs (shutdown the VMs and copy from old hardware to the new hardw...

MrCat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Due to a power outage, we need to rebuild our UCCX Publisher. Unfortunately we don't have access to DRS backup as the SFTP server needs to be rebuilt as well. The Sub is healthy and functional. In my career, I have rebuilt the Pub many ...

I am logging into CCE and initially get the SystemInfo then i check to see if the user exists.im using  a sandbox with a pre created Agent 1If i use the getter (this url) it returns the xml below. when i login with the agent1 (which has a login id of...

r0nh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer service team continues to get silent inbound calls in our Cisco Finesse call center. Several each day!  The issue started with just inbound calls, and now when they pull the caller's phone number from the caller ID, and try to call the ca...

Jen R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes