Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I need your help regarding obtaining some values from a JSON array in UCCX? Here is a JSON file example:{  "took": 252,  "timed_out": false,  "hits": {    "total": {      "value": 1,      "relation": "eq"    },    "hits": [      {        "_sou...

tomc101010_0-1679311799800.png

I created a post-call survey scripts that records the survey results to a MS SQL 2014 Database. I use the PostCallTreatment final String variable to trigger the Survey.aef script when the agent uses the [End call] within Finesse. The DB Write works 9...

Resolved! UCCX Wrap Up Time

All,  I am needing to configure a wrap up time for the first time on UCCX 10.6. Previously, I Always had Wrap Up time set to disabled. The current customer that I am working for needs 30 between the time the agent hangs up on their current call and t...

Hello all I created a jar with a custom element and can see/pick it from Call Studio's Elements pane inside "Local Elements". But as soon as I put the jar file into the call studio project's deploy/java/application/lib folder, I'm getting the followi...

Resolved! Pulling Reports

I am tying to pull the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report, but I can only pull 5-days at a time. If I try to pull a month's data, then I get the following message,"Success More than the displayed number of records are available. To view these records, mo...

Hello,I am using Unified CCx Editor version 7.0(1.168). I created a script to be used instead of the system default script. According to the help file, "All script variables from the main script can initialize the default script variables, if the des...

Hanan2010 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have webex CCE lab setup.I am trying to see if am call hit my jabber and my finesseI need to know what am I missing , is it anything to do with agent targeting rule or anything like thatI have my jabber and finesse registered.call flow is as belowc...

kavle by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes