cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 11.5ES01 kills non-US english Finesse statistics Gadgets

t.schaffner
Level 1
Level 1

After installing CCX 11.5ES01 as recommended by Field Notice 64240 http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/642/fn64240.html all statistic gadgets in non_US English Finesse front end languages show an error and do not load at all.

Anyone else faces the same issue? Same issue can be seen with 11.0ES05 based on Bug CSCva26888

I know that Cisco has a strong focus on default US English language in all the products but minimal testing of Engineering Special versions against non-US English languages functionality is a basic demand.

2 Replies 2

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

I would recommend contacting TAC, that's what it says on the bug page. Someone else here might know the answer, but I would be very surprised. 

11.5ES01 deletes all non en_US languages XML files in the gadet languages folder, TAC solved the issue by copying the missing files again to this folder via root access.

Issue was solved and language support was available in Finesse frontend without rebooting any services and it is same bug as seen with 11.0 ES05.