cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8.0 Upload XML Document

brian.jones
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to put in a simple emergency check using some of the sample scripts that has been written from the repository. 

I am having trouble with the Upload Document function.  Everything up to the script works.  I am familiar with scripting but not from a Contact Center perspective.    I didn't have to do this in CCX 7.x but I understand there were some changes due to the Windows to Linux conversion.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is your user doing the upload designated as a supervisor in the system?  That's a requirement.  Wouldn't hurt to make them an admin while you're troubleshooting.

When you run your script in debug, where does it fail, and what error does it throw?  I don't see any obvious errors in your code, but if you'll provide more info on what's failing, it would help me help you.

Cliff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is your user doing the upload designated as a supervisor in the system?  That's a requirement.  Wouldn't hurt to make them an admin while you're troubleshooting.

When you run your script in debug, where does it fail, and what error does it throw?  I don't see any obvious errors in your code, but if you'll provide more info on what's failing, it would help me help you.

Cliff

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Also, can you please upload the template XML file emergency_template.xml that you are using as well.

Cliff

Debugs ran clean.

I was going to respond and say that its set to Administrator, but after double-checking, it wasn't

It's the little things that get you.

Script seems to be working fine now.  Thanks for the quick response.