Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX- Workflow Post call Transfer

jmcburnett
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I need to verify a Version 8 post call transfer configuration with the action setup in the default workflow group.

My lab config is an 8.0(2) NON ES release with CCM 8.0(3)  Windows Vista all the latest SP's using IP communicator 7.0.2

CAD agent is version 8.0.2.9

CCX is licensed for Premium users,

As I understand it, the workflow configuration in use should allow for all calls upon disconnect to be transfered to another number or a script.

I have a annoucement only script built and it does go there... BUT....

What I am seeing is that the call is transfered to the number ONLY upon hitting the CAD disconnect button.  If I hang up the IP phone that is associated to the CCX agent the call is just dropped.

If this the correct behavior?

Is there a means to prevent the agent from seeing the transfer occur?

If I left off a detail that would help... Please let me know...

Thanks!

Jim

3 Replies 3

Ryan LaFountain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, this is expected behavior. The action is fired upon clicking the button on CAD. We are not monitoring and firing this event on the disconnect message coming from CUCM because we have no way of knowing if the call dropped from the PSTN or there was something else in the call flow causing the disconnect. UCCX just sees a disconnect or CallStateChanged message into IDLE coming from CUCM. It does not know it was caused by the agent hanging up the call.

What can we do with hiding the call transfer from the agent?

The CUCM part makes perfect sense and I pretty much expected it that way, or to have some very deeply buried hack to change the behavior...

Thanks!

Jim

To my knowledge there is nothing that can be done to hide this from the agent. If you would like, you can file a PER with your local Cisco account team or if you're a partner through the Partner Forum with the BU and they can take it into consideration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: