cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CEM 5.0 Rules routing

mike-t
Level 1
Level 1

I've just obtained CEM 5.0 and installed in a test environment. I have a few questions

1. Does the RootRule run all the time,and if i make my own rules, do i have to add them to the RootRule under a true or false leg?

2. Microsoft Java Virtual Machine is no longer available/supported. How do I run the agent application with SunJava?

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

Yes, the Root Rule runs all the time. Under the Cisco Admin, under the Rules section, you can change rules to always return False under "edit".

If anyone can answer the Java question I'd be very interested. Just hit the same issue, replacing Call Center machines with new ones & MS Java is no longer available officially, had to find it on a 3rd party website.

I've tried Sun Java without any luck so far, is the next version of CEM going to get rid of this problem?

(personally I already have the nightmare of all Cisco's different BU's using different versions, and have several versions and browser on my laptop to accomadate: CiscoWorks, PDM, ACS, CEM, etc. etc.)

I did get an answer. for CEM 5.0, service release 1 is available which provides SunJava support.