cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Check the Skill Mapping for All Agents on UCCX

MSAGSupport
Level 1
Level 1

I wonder if there is a report or a real time tool / API to get a report to Check Skill Mapping for all Agents in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

I understand , using the below mentioned SQL query in the CLI prompt , we can get the desired output. This is something only the uccx admin or anybody with the access to CLI can perform. I want to Facilitate this to our call center supervisors and managers through a simple tool when they can get this data without much effort or intervention of an IT guy.

run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, rsm.competencelevel, r.resourceLoginID, r.extension, r.resourceFirstName, r.ResourceLastName,t.teamname from skill s inner join resourceskillmapping rsm on s.skillid = rsm.skillid inner join resource r on rsm.resourceskillmapid = r.resourceskillmapid join team t on r.assignedteamid = t.teamid where s.active = 't' and r.active = 't' order by s.skillname, competencelevel, resourceloginid

1 Reply 1

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @MSAGSupport,

I think you'll find this discussion contains the answer you seek:

Solved: UCCX 10.6 - How can I get a list of all agents , their skills and skill level

Alex