Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCX - Predictive Dialing - GSM Gateway

lucascampolina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm designing a new solution for a CallCenter and one of the main features that are driving this new solution is the implementation of predictive dialing to improve the agents performance thus reducing the total number of agents. So far so good, the problem is that most of the calls will go out through a Gateway GSM(SIP) and, as far as I know, predictive dialing and so CPA won't work using a Gateway GSM as voice gateway with a sip trunk directly from CUCM. The only option I can think of is redirecting all the calls to an ISR Router and using a SBC (CUBE) to do the interworking. Anyone have already implement something like this?

Any help would be appretiate and sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

Lucas

2 Replies 2

How did it go? predictive dialing works with GSM gateway? I have the same problem.

Gustavo,

yes, it works. We have deployed this scenario using CUBE at the router and using the router as gateway for all calls.

Also remenber to adjust the timers of CPA to minimize the false-positive and negative and to not translate as the CCX don't support this.

Sorry for taking this long to answer, but we were testing this solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: