cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCuj44903 - Agents experience problems signing in or desktop is slow to respond

Robin Lamarre
Level 1
Level 1

I would appreciate to know in which release CSCuj44903 is fixed for Call Center Express. Accessing the bug ID is restricted for me. I was unable to find this bug in the open or resolved caveat for version 10.6 (1), we are running on this problem on version 10.5.1.11001-49 and would like a confirmation that 10.6(1) would fix it or if only a special ES would do the job (TAC).

link to information I found mentioning this reference:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Desktop:_Agents_experience_problems_signing_in_or_desktop_is_slow_to_respond

Thanks

3 Replies 3

rudraghosh1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robin,

Greeting!!!!!

This bug is for both UCCE and UCCX. Checked the Cisco Bug search tool. Its doesn't says Known fixes for 10.6 version . It seems the fixes are upto 10.0(1). Screenshot attached.

Regards,
Rudra

Kindly vote incase u feel the post is informative.

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but I was hunting for CSCuj44903, the bug.jpg you included mentions CSCud03249. In any case I openned a TAC and they identified the issue as beeing caused by CSCur34146

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur34146/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Symptom:

Finesse Tomcat service crashes and agents can't login.

Conditions:

Happens after some undetermined period of running and depends on types of Gadgets being hosted in Finesse. More likely to occur with Live Data Gadgets due to there larger HTTP Responses.

Workaround:

Restart the Cisco Finesse Tomcat service.

Further Problem Description:

Investigation of the Heap Dump will reveal a very large consumption of the net.sf.ehcache.store.compound.impl.MemoryOnlyStore Class.

This has been resolved in 10.5.1 SU1 ES05 onwards and 10.6 onwards.

Thanks

Thank you for the information and good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Rudra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: