Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,We are using UCCE and at a site there are two lines on the phone.First one is agent line and second one is personal line.When agent is making outgoing call form personal line is there a way to make the agent status "not ready" automatically? ...

shyam2014 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,We have a UCCX server release 7.0(1)_Build168 and we did some tests with the agent desktop.  We got sometimes (not all the time) this message "Resource's Device is Off" when agent tried to change his state to becomes in ready mode.  His phone was ...

Resolved! Finesse Error

We have seen an intermittent error occur on a small number of calls.  When agent clicks the answer button on Finesse - "An error (red X) appears along with this message - Cannot perform operation: Error Code: CTI-tragetMediaAddress  - Agent can then ...

Hello.I need prioritize mobile extensions (8701xxxxxxx) over the local extensions (xxxxxxx).I mean if you call from mobile number you should be promoted in queue.I used .substring function, but I do not know how to attach variable ("calling number" f...

I installed the CCMP but I can't do all the necessary tasks, only add and remove attributes to agents. I can't add skill groups, create agents, associate persons, etc ... I get the message "External Error: This application does not have permission to...

Chris7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Login to Cuic

Hi,I have upgraded our UCCX from 9.0.2.10000-71 to the latest SU3  9.0.2.11003-44UCCX is runing fine and all services are up Only i have one issue, i can login to CUIC portal only with local CUIC administrator account. Users are synced successfuly fr...

alaaabdou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes