Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We were about to quote 8811 phones to a customer but see that they aren't listed on any of the CCX compatibility charts (as of 6/16/15). I labbed one up in-house with our CCX 10.6 and it seemed to work fine. Anyone else tried using them with CCX or h...

Hello, I've heard rumors that CAD and CSD will no longer be supported with CCX 11.  Can anyone validate if this is true?  I am planning a CCX deployment and need to deploy some of the features in CAD that to my knowledge, Finesse does not yet support...

Hi All,If finesse Agent need to get the customer information from CRM in UCCX setup, how we can achieve this. by searching the Cisco website understood that , CRM connector is required for this kind of configuration.Kindly share some insight on CRM c...

After much licensing pains (via OpsConsole Server) I had (2) CVP Call Servers and (2) VXML Servers up & running. Last week, I lost the Box MCS7825 that was configured as Ops Console Server. I have another box up & running as new OpsConsole Server.Whe...

samkk2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My company has bought the Nice Solution bundle from Cisco: L-MDS-NICEI've got the license but don't know where to find the Software to download or the documentation.Does anyone has experience on this that may share with me?Thanks,Rui