cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Scripting in UCCX 8.x - saving recorded files

vtc.contracts
Level 1
Level 1

we are creating a custom script that allows users to record a message after taking a survey .  We need to save/export these files so that they can be tagged and reference from and external source.  Is there a way to do this through the Script Editor?  ie.saving them to an external file share, or somewhere?  We ARE currently just authenticating and uploading the saved file to the repository, but other than than the linux platform seems to be limiting us in what we are able to do with these files.....

3 Replies 3

Jiri Solc
Level 5
Level 5

I don't really know if there is a chance to save them into external repository. Internal prompt repository is used by default.

But I'm handling similar situation by sending recorded messages to an email via create and send email steps. You can customize messages as you want. i.e. add calling number to subject, different informations into body, etc...

For email step you need premium license. Is there any way to do that on systems with enhanced license?

Unfortunately there is no means without premium license.

With premium license, one easy mechanism is to send email as suggested above.

Alternately, if there is any issue with email access, one can write simple custom Java code to place a file in the UCCX customer directory and then access the files in there via CLI command (file read, list and download). But then custom Java coding is also part of premium package.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Shantanu