Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP RONA Again...

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Guys,

I am just trying to test CVP RONA, and I actually can;t get the call to RONA. The CM is set to 16 seconds, the agent desk setting is set to 16 seconds, and it just keeps ringing and ringing, any ideas?

Chad

3 Replies 3

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Figured it out. DN Pattern's and timeout on SIP Call server solved the RONA Timer. Also reading the ICM Scripting and media routing guide solved how router requery works!

Cheers!

Chad

My next project will have SIP with CVP any particulars you would like to pass along? I've never worked with Cisco's SIP before.

david

David,

I really like SIP compared to H.323. SIP Static routing is easy to do, and the redundancy is a bit strange. I see that as a big downfall having to rely on DNS in order to achieve SIP redundancy. The significant digits your used to setting in VBAdmin is a secret property in the sip.properties file, not listed in the call server page on OAMP. Also on CCM I am not sure whats the right way but I found that A.) even though the config guide says don't use an MTP on the SIP trunk in CCM you have to for DTMF relay. B.) CTI Route points don't seem to work very well, so I send my calls from CCM into the SIP Proxy before going to the call server if a call is initiated internally. This way CVP has full tracking of the call like if it were coming from the ingress gateway.

HTH,

Chad