Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable logging of few elements in Activity log

Yugandhar reddy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

From CVP 7.0, Is it possible to disable few elements logs in the activity logs.

Idea is suppose we have 10 elements in the flow.

Flow reaches from  element 2 to  6 via 3,4 and 5, the elements 3,4,5 will be called multiple times as a loop ,once condition is satisfied it will route to element 6.

I wanted to not log the interactions of 3,4,5 in the activity logs.

Is it possible to disable logging of elements level logs in the activity logs in  CVP 7.0.

Thanks,

Yugi.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yugi,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you. You can always set the logging level as Minimal to dump minimum information within the activity logs But Start and end events are mandatory. you cannot remove those as they are required to get info on log files and calls which are using them .

Request to refer the -  User Guide for Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server and Cisco Unified Call Studio Release 10.5(1) section Activity Logger Configuration: Scope and examples for more details.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

amoherek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've moved this post to the Customer Voice Portal Community space so that developers following that space can reply to your post.

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yugi,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you. You can always set the logging level as Minimal to dump minimum information within the activity logs But Start and end events are mandatory. you cannot remove those as they are required to get info on log files and calls which are using them .

Request to refer the -  User Guide for Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server and Cisco Unified Call Studio Release 10.5(1) section Activity Logger Configuration: Scope and examples for more details.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Thank you for the answer. sorry for delay ,i was away so could not check the post.