Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise Data fields in Desktop Administrator UCCX 9

mark.watson
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

My scripts have a variable depending on the number called.  If the caller called the main location at 2345 the script would set Location=Main.  In the previous version of desktop administration I was able to point the output of this variable to the cad as one of 10 enterprise data fields.  In this case it was called Location and that field would show up in cad as the location the caller actually called so the agent would actually see a Location field populated with Main.

In the current version of desktop administrator i cannot figure out how to accomplish this.  Does anyone have any idea?

1 Reply 1

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

I'll take a stab in the dark here with a list of items you need to check for.

Number one; check the Set Enterprise Call Data Step(in the script) and verify the Location Variable and the User.Layout (in the Expanded Call Variables tab)

Number two; in Desktop Administrator(web gui), ensure there is an equivalent UserLayout Name as defined in the script and within this LayoutList(Services Configuration>Enterprise Data) ensure the field of Location is selected (considering what I'm seeing from your message you probably need to recreate the Field(Services Configuration>Fields)

Hopefully this gets you moving in the right direction...