Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi teamMy client would like to implement social miner CCX 9.x but their concerns are that the server sits on the internet facing zone DMZ and the data base that house the transcript for web chat resides in the DMZ instead of the secured zone.Any sugg...

Hi there, We are trying to create a simple script, the main issue is if this script could be achieved without using agent licenses. The script is defined as follows:- Working Days from  8:00 am - 14:00 pm ----> Redirect Call to an Extension (Paramete...

Is there a way to:Option#1•1.       Write sql job to remove certain “member” records or pending records because in Cisco’s Outbound option users guide clearly states,                     You should not no any operation in the DL_Tables. It seems like...

Hello,Is there a documentation for RouterErrorCode values found in ICM Route_Call_Detail table?I have seen that value of "0" means "call has been normally answered" and value of "448" means that the customer has abandoned. Where can I find more detai...

Given a CRTP URI, I'm trying to get an HTTP URI for the same resource. I can get the contents (wav file prompt, or VXML document, or whatever) easily enough, but not the HTTP URI equivalent.The scripting documentation states:If you are in a script or...

pbarrett1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All - Can you please help me in understanding  Cisco Media Termination Group and it's functionality.To process a call control (CTI Ports) and CMT (fro play Media and DTMF digits are received out of band)I checked the Guide, Where i got below Inf...

Hi Support CommunityI am using a script for which i need to route calls based on the Calling Number. If they come from extension 3XXX they go to agents located at 1 site as first priority and if they come from extensions 4XXX they go to another site ...