Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in UCCX Finesse Hold Time

Dear All,

Currently my customer experiencing a problem, whenever an agent answer a call, hold time in their finesse dashboard showing large number. Please see the attachment.

But when the agent generate the report, that number is not showing in the report.

Does anyone has an idea to resolve this?

FYI, I'm using UCCX 11

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Harianto

2 Replies 2

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

You could check the exact time using  the SQL query on UCCX CLI

i.e., "run UCCX SQL DB_cra select * from rticdstatistics")

The uccxdashboard ,that you use to query the real time tables only report on two tables i.e. rticdstatistics and rtcsqstatistics.

Even though UCCX monitors the hold duration that pretty much proves the fact that the agent terminal is being observed however showing that in the form of Hold within the agent state inside CAD or Finesse is an Architectural change and not possible.

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your response, however it still doesn't make sense that the hold time is more than 700 hours when total talk time only 24 minutes. When I try to make another test, another agent answer the call and suddenly total hold time more than 200 hours. And when agent close the call, total hold time become normal (00:00:00)

I'm suspecting maybe it's a cosmetic bugs but I didn't find any similar bugs in cisco

Regards,

Harianto