Views
Helpful
Replies

How does the finesse agent determine which layout to use

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I created many layouts to use in finesse admin and create ECC Variables in the script but always default layout is used.

I want to assign layout to appear in finesse agent rather than default layout

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks alot @Kartik.bhatia for help.

I solved the problem without assigning anything to team finally by:

1- In the CCX Editor's Expanded Call Variables tab, create an ECC variable called user.layout in the Set Enterprise Call Info Step used in the CCX routing script.

2- Set the value of user.layout to the name of the call variables layout that should be used. The layout name should match the name of a call variables layout that was created on the Call Variables Layout tab in Finesse Administration. 

please review this link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/config/guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#CFIN_TP_MD4E76...

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Kartik.bhatia
Level 1
Level 1

you will have to go into the 'Teams' tab and assign the Layout to the team the agents are in

please check attached, I can't find any call variables layout list that I assign it to the team

I only checked override system defaults but no change and the default call variables layout only appear @Kartik.bhatia

UCCX or UCCE?

You will have to assign the layout to ECC variable in the agent queue script

@Kartik.bhatia UCCX 11.5

I created string variable and named it as the variable layout on finesse and created ECC Variable named user.layout but still the default appear

please check attached

Thanks alot @Kartik.bhatia for help.

I solved the problem without assigning anything to team finally by:

1- In the CCX Editor's Expanded Call Variables tab, create an ECC variable called user.layout in the Set Enterprise Call Info Step used in the CCX routing script.

2- Set the value of user.layout to the name of the call variables layout that should be used. The layout name should match the name of a call variables layout that was created on the Call Variables Layout tab in Finesse Administration. 

please review this link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/config/guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_U2F148AE_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#CFIN_TP_MD4E76...