cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add new Location or call center to Desktop Administrator

MARK BAKER
Level 4
Level 4

I would like to add either a new Location or Call Center to be able to configure different parameters for each. I have not been able to figure out how to do this. Does anyone know how to do this or if it can be done at all?

Thank you,

Mark

3 Replies 3

With one cluster, there is only one location or logical callcenter, AFAIK. What are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to setup different variables that can be seen, wrapup codes, user interfance etc? If so, then you need to create seperate workflow groups to segregate the agents.

If you want to use the same cisco Desktop administrator to manager different UCCX Clusters, then you can hack the registry under local machine\software\spanlink\site setup. There you can specify the logical call center, the uccx ip address etc.

Sanjeev,

Thanks for the update. What I would like to set up uniguely for different call centers is outside of the workflow group. For example..I would like to set up the dial strings differently for different physical call centers. Each physical call center has different local calling areas.

Thanks,

Mark

I am not sure if you can do that in 1 cluster. So, unless somebody else has the answer, I would suggest that you open a TAC case and reach out to the DE's.