Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In an IVR based campaign, when a call goes to Voice mail how can I play a different message. I am using the progreesive mode and selected the AMD option to go to Route Point. but now luck. Any input is appreciated.

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum;I might need to post my question in another way:Does ICM support call back in the following form:If caller was in queue, a script will ask him if he need to stay in queue or need the agent to call him back later, if he select to be called ba...

I want to revamp my Teams in CRS. I would like to consolidate and rename some of them and change a lot of members groups. Is there any reason I should be worried doing this? Will this effect anything else? i.e. CSQ's. I am doing this to reorganiz...

Hi,Understand that the ICM central controller (i.e. Call Router & Logger) has to be in the same time zone regardless of physical location. Is there a guideline for AWS/HDS, PG and CTIOS to be in the same time zone if the physical location is differe...

cylau by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer had an Security Audit performed and one of the action items is a Default SNMP Community string on the IPCC server. Can this service be disabled or will changing the string effect anything?Thanks,Joe

joeharb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes