Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Script

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I downloaded the Getting Started with Scripts manual and I'm trying to teach my self how to make scripts. I followed the steps for the first script which is called icd.aef and all of my steps are correct but when I play the script I can only get the welcome prompt to play. when it try's to go to he queue prompt it comes back and says I'm sorry we are experiencing  system problems. Can you tell me what I might have wrong and I"ve attached pics of the script and the control application and thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The system tries to find the csq specified in the variable, because you named the variable csq for "select resource" step.
However, your csq variable is empty. So the system can't find it.

you have to create a csq and insert the name into the variable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Do you have the CSQ variable hardcoded in the script and if so has that CSQ been created?

I've attached a screenshot of the variable so what you are saying is that I should have something in the filed that says value and have that CSQ created in UCCX?

The system tries to find the csq specified in the variable, because you named the variable csq for "select resource" step.
However, your csq variable is empty. So the system can't find it.

you have to create a csq and insert the name into the variable.