Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound campaign routing issue

Silambarasan K
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

we have 300 campaign & each campaign have the 5 skill group. our requirement is if a dialer dialled a number it will forward to only perticular skill group.

kindly provide your solution for how diffrentiate number and how it will forward to perticular skill group..

15 Replies 15

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, it's possible, and it's a very basic function of Outbound Option.

Kindly read the Outbound Option guide. It's available on the Cisco Documentation website.

Try it, and if you get stuck, come back to us.

G.

Also, marking as "abuse". Sick and tired of people asking for solutions without reading the documentation first.

Hi ,

For outbound icm will pickup the agents from any of the skill group randamly.

our requirement is that perticular customer dialled from campaign always forward to only the perticular skill group.

note: all customer dialled from campaign having the same local number with in the state. we diffrenciate each area number in the state  prefix with some 4 digit number.

we use pridective dialler & IVR campaign. After playing the  wecome msg. we need to tranfer the customer call  to same area skill group agent.

how to route the call. kindly replay.......Thanks in Advance.....

hi ,

If the campaign having 5 skill group .when the dialler dial the customer number then transfer the call to ivr & then transfer to any one of the available agent with in the 5 skill group...

we need to instruct ICM to forward the customer call to only that same area skill group.

for that we need to use match statement in routing script based on ANI number which dialled from the dialer.

It is possible to match the Customer number based on prefix(ANI) in routing script. Since we already have differentiate each area customer number with some 4 digit prefix...

note: we already studied the outbound dialer configuration guide. We are stuck to transfer the customer call to particular skill group ( we have 5 skill group in a campaign).

You can use Query Rules to create filters based on the phone number.

hi ,

Thanks for your replay...

If using query rule i can create different dialling list based on query. then how can I route the each dialling list to an particular skill group with in the campaign..

e.g.: If the first dialling list will have only one area customer list. Then dialler dial a customer number with in a dialling list, How to route the call to particular skill group.

I need sample routing script to match with ANI which is dialled from the dialler. 

Well, based on the query rules, you create campaigns. Each campaign has a skill group, being watched for available agents, and each campaign has a dialled number, which is called when there's an available agent in the watched skill group. You can attach a routing script to the dialled number, as usual.

In our setup we have 5 skill group in each campaign. in that case it will work or not....

how it will route to particular skill group with particular customer number..

Hi,

yes, it will work. The skill group setting within the Campaign tells ICM to watch for available agents within those skill groups, and if there is one, trigger a routing script, using the dialed number specified there. The routing script will send the calls to skill groups, which are not necessarily the ones set in the Campaign.

This is how I would do this:

I have 20 agents. Half of them are serving Hungary (prefix 0036), the other half serving Slovakia (00421).

The Hungarian agents are assigned to another skill group, named "Hungarian" and the Slovak agents are members of the skill group "Slovakian".

I create one Import List, containing numbers for both countries.

I create two Query Rules, based on the phone numbers. The query rule HungaryQR is LIKE '0036%' for Hungary, and the query rule SlovakiaQR is LIKE '00421%'.

Each Query Rule "points" to two different campaigns Hungary_C and Slovakia_C, watching and sending calls to the respective skill groups.

G.

hi,

our reqirement is that in a single campaign we have 5 skill group for each location.Becase in our settup we have 1500 skill for all location with in the state.

As per your suggestion we need to create 1500 campagin but cisco recommeded 300 campaign.

so we plan to create atleast 5 skill group in a campaign to achieve the customer need. hence we already disscussed to create each import file having 5 area customer no. To differenciate eatch area by using unique prefix digits.

Dalling mode: PREDICTIVE ;campaign: IVR BASED

After IVR played we need to route customer call to particular agent belongs to same location.

so we plan based on customer number(ANI)  route the call to same area agent. If agent is not available also it wont try with other skill group because the customer information available with in the same area agent.

how we can route the call to same area customer to same area agents?.... there is any node available in routing script to match the  ANI number. provide the sample routing script the above scenario.

THANKS IN ADVANCE......

OK, then what about populating the AccountNumber field in the Import list and then use the BAAccountNumber variable in the routing script? The account number would contain an indicator about the agent's location.

hi,

Thanks for your kind support.... , i think it will work..

can you provide sample routing script format to route the target using BAAccountnumber Variable.

Hi,

like this (tested with ICM 8.0(3):

thank you so much...i will try & let you know the status.........

one more query

it is possible in routing script to route the call based ANI (customer number) prefix digits .............

Eg: customer1=5555 8042177180 , Customer2= 4444 7042177180

if dialler dial a customer1 call will be routed to skill group 1 & for customer 2 to route call to skill group 2.

skill group1 & 2 belongs to same campaign.