cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE Create/Update Admin

IanRichards
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to make an Admin Create or Update call in PCCE api v 11.5 on Sandbox, I get the following error

{"apiError":[{"errorDetail":{"type":"adExceptionErrorDetail","code":"168","key":"Cannot remove member from group. Member or group specified is blank.","value":"REDACT
ED"},"errorMessage":"168:Cannot remove member from group. Member or group specified is blank.:REDACTED","errorType":"internalServerError.adException.removeUserFromGroup"}]}

I am creating this without setting departments, and trying both with and without a role set. The userName I have got by using the AD tool using RemoteDesktop to 10.10.20.21

When trying update, I do a get for an existing admin, and then try doing an update call with that admin object, just changing the description, and still get the above error. (Also the existing admins have a domain name of BOSTON.COM which generates a domain not found error when updating, so I blank that and get the original code 168 error.)

These are the last two calls I have to get working against this api, so any help will be gratefully received.

0 Replies 0