Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue to Team mapping

ymungeka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

I won't able to see all API request's for Queue's section under documentation page.

Where can I find Post request for Queue's.? So i can add team's in Queues with API calls.

Attached Image 

ymungeka_0-1690952344193.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aubreyengland
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like you’re looking for Contact Service Queues - which is right under “Captures”, as “Contact Service Queues”. That should allow you to make post requests, and add teams to queues as you’ve described:

IMG_5428.jpeg

IMG_5429.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

aubreyengland
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like you’re looking for Contact Service Queues - which is right under “Captures”, as “Contact Service Queues”. That should allow you to make post requests, and add teams to queues as you’ve described:

IMG_5428.jpeg

IMG_5429.png

That's right, we are working on renaming these entities internally and improving the discoverability of the APIs

but like @aubreyengland outlined CSQs = Queues = Contact Service Queues from the API level so you will find those under Contact Service Queues today with Queues only showing you Reporting level Queue statistics.

Thanks & Regards,

Arunabh.

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This is under Contact Service Queues.
The team is making amends to the documentation structure and grouping so that it is easier to find.

Thanks and Regards,
Arunabh.