cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Standalone CUIC server and CUIC Premium

iverson.justin
Level 1
Level 1

Does standalone server and CUIC Premium work with multiple CCX clusters?  Does it work with 10.6 uccx?  What is the cost of CUIC Premium license?  Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1
Hi.
The exact GPL position is CCX-CUIC-PREM and it is free.
And yes, you can create a bunch of data sources for different UCCX 10.6 clusters. The only disadvantage is that RD is mapped to exact data source. So you would have a bunch of the same reports utilizing different RDs and datasources, but it is not a big deal. Also as I remember there are no strict requirements in SRND for delay between CUIC and datasource. In my practice it was working fine for CUIC in Netherlands and UCCX in South Africa with 1000ms delay.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1
Hi.
The exact GPL position is CCX-CUIC-PREM and it is free.
And yes, you can create a bunch of data sources for different UCCX 10.6 clusters. The only disadvantage is that RD is mapped to exact data source. So you would have a bunch of the same reports utilizing different RDs and datasources, but it is not a big deal. Also as I remember there are no strict requirements in SRND for delay between CUIC and datasource. In my practice it was working fine for CUIC in Netherlands and UCCX in South Africa with 1000ms delay.