Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have just configured both Classic Chat and Bubble Chat in UCCX 11.6.2 Both work ok for desktop browsers but not so good for mobile devices because of the tiny text size. What is the best option for making this usable on smartphones and small...

Issue occurs when assigning Precision Attribute to Agent using CCMP REST APIVersion: CCMP 12.0, CCE 12.0Exception : CreateResourcesCommand( transaction = True) Exception: Exony.Database.VirtualEntities.EntityValidationExceptionMessage: Agent Precisio...

Hi All, I am trying to dial a 4 digit DN from my finesse and experience the below 1) If I dial the 4 Digit DN with prefix 01 (ex:011234) then the call is routing to the script mapped to the DN in ICM 2) If I dial the 4 digit DN without prefix(1234) t...

Data source: New YorkUser: ShanghaiSite: Shanghai I login to CUIC with the account with Shanghai timezone, and when I generated the report for Shanghai site filter with today, it showed up the data format like EST. So how can I modify it? To change t...

Hi,Have several scripts that after editing and trying to save I get that Max node limit exceeded error. I would like to create a SQL query to count the nodes in an ICM script so I can know which scripts already has reached the max node limit.Any help...

Slackerou by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

In our environment there is a desire to report about calls that come directly to an agent by someone dialing their extension from outside our environment (i.e., to test I call an agent extension with my personal cell phone). My understanding is that ...

Mallan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes