cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Contact Center 7.0

w.pimentel
Level 1
Level 1

Is possible, install two ipcc on same call manager without high availability between they. I know of the all details about design, but i would like the know if is possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Yes, you can have multiple UCCX clusters with one CCM cluster.

The only thing my customer complained about was that there is only one 'IPCC Extension' setting. When you set this, that agent will appear in both UCCX clusters admin interfaces... so you can get larges lists of resources in the AppAdmin pages and so on.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Yes, you can have multiple UCCX clusters with one CCM cluster.

The only thing my customer complained about was that there is only one 'IPCC Extension' setting. When you set this, that agent will appear in both UCCX clusters admin interfaces... so you can get larges lists of resources in the AppAdmin pages and so on.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron

Thank very much, the CTI ports must be differ ?

Hi

Absolutely.

The two CCX servers must have separate JTAPI/RMJTAPI accounts, separate CTI Ports, separate CTI Route points...

Aaron

Aaron

Thank you very much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: