cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE domain migration

Josh Kurtz
Level 4
Level 4

We are needing to migrate our UCCE 10.0 to another domain, do we need to run the user migration tool for this or is there an easier way?

Also, if you have done this before, are there any gotchas that you have run into before regarding this process, or are there any tips you could provide to this process?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

updating the field should suffice. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Josh Kurtz
Level 4
Level 4

I was running through the domain migration, and the doc I was following:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_5_1/Installation/Guide/UCCE_BK_S737967D_00_staging-guide-for-cisco-unified/UCCE_BK_S737967D_00_staging-guide-for-cisco-unified_chapter_01...

Only referenced changing the domain for the Logger...but when completed the logger gave me a message stating: 

"When the domain of a Logger changes, you must update all related Administration & Data Servers which are external to this machine with the new Central Controller Domain Name. Until then, the Administration & Data Servers which are external to this machine will not run properly. To perform this update, run the Web Setup tool and Edit each related Administration & Data Server on the external system(s), changing the Central Controller Domain Name on the Central Controller Connectivity page of the Administration & Data Server wizard."

Is this as simple as just updating the the field listed in the print screen, or is there something else that might need to be addressed as well?

Thanks!

updating the field should suffice. 

Thank you very much for the verification!