cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Team want CAD to go into available/Ready after the call.

faheemt01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, We are using Cisco UCCE infrastructure.

Currently CAD settings for a team XYZ are, to go into Work not Ready after a call. XYZ Team wants CAD to go into available/Ready after the call. Procedure to accomplish this task is required. Thanks.

6 Replies 6

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Having an wrap up mode is optional. 

If you disable this agent will still go to not  ready state. For CAD you may use cisco desktop administrator to configure wrap up options. 

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your response. I have wrap up codes configured. But I need to know where within the CAD Admin for this workflow I need to make the change which can make CAD to go into available/Ready after the call, rather than Not Ready????

Thanks,

Faheem

Dear Faheem,

On below work flow admin guide ,go to page 59 and 60.

You might get the answer that you are looking for.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/cadx106-desktop-admin-user-guide.pdf

Thank you

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for sending me a valuable document, but it is not pointing to any tips for CAD to go into available/Ready after the call, rather than not ready.

Br,

Faheem

Hi Deepak,

I think this option "Enable automatic state change" under Wrap-up Data will solve this issue. I need to test and try after creating a new test work flow group to confirm.!!!!!

Thanks any way for your wonderful assistance.

Br.

Faheem

Thank you.

Please don't forgot to mark the answer as correct if you are able to test this succesfully.This might help others.