cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 SU2 script cannot upload prompts

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Customer has a script that was previously working that is now failing.  Script is properly logging in and authenticating as a user with administrative credentials.  Stepping through the script a line at a time, the authentication succeeds, but the upload fails.

Tried created a brand new user and granting administrative rights, and put this user into the script.  This user fails the same as the previous user did.  

I did a search with the bug toolkit, but could not find anything on this.  Has anyone else seen this behavior out of UCCX 12.5 SU2?

5 Replies 5

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Clifford, 

Did you make any changes in the script or the system configuration, when this problem appeared? If not, did you try to restart UCCX Engine or the UCCX Virtual Machine at all? 

To my knowledge, no.  I even wrote a brand new script and duplicated the issue.  Both the UCCX and CUCM clusters have been rebooted, and it made no difference.  THere is a TAC case open.  Haven't found a documented bug on this, but it sure looks and feels like one.  

Did a clean build of UCCX 12.5 SU2 in the lab, and was able to immediately duplicate this problem.  Can't upload prompts/Documents via a script.  It appears we have found a rather serious bug....

So, apparently we are hitting this bug:  https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwc43438

This bug only mentions document upload, but it's affecting prompt upload from scripts as well.  Not much detail available, but apparently TAC is aware of the issue.  

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cliff, thanks for the information. I hope Cisco will find the way how to resolve this bug. But you know, sometimes it takes weeks for them to provide a solution... 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: