Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Call forwarding

Hello all,I am configuring a new hotline in UnityConnection.My question is: one of my targets is already an agent who is a member of a contact center. and this call should be forwarded to another agent if he is not available.Is it enough if I forward...

Ela_68 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon,   In webex contact center, we created a userprofile that we thought would allow an assigned supervisor to make Q adjustments - teams changing quite often.  We have all of this done, except when the user makes the change, the save button is...

Iman44 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I Want to know if we can make Side A Rogger/PG as Side B and Side B Rogger/PG as Side A ?We are planning to switch All ICM components of one data center into Side A where it is running as Side B.  

Trying to Set Enterprise Call Info to populate Call Peripheral Variable with Date and Time call is placed in queue. This for use in Finesse using 2Ring gadgets. Can't figure a way to combine Date and Time in the Expression editor so we can populate a...

Hello,The tomcat-trust certificate - IEEU100.ieeucentral.com is expired.  It is a self-signed RSA.  I show I already have on the same node, a tomcat-trust CA-signed for IEEU100.ieeucentral.com which is not expired. This was issued by our DC.   Do I n...

UCCX / CUIC 11.6.2I am running a Call Variable report, I am filtering on a particular Application and a particular Call Variable.The Call Variable field  will be  True, False, or blank.  In CUIC,  in the Call Variable  filter I entered  True , False ...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if there is a Cisco CCB solution when moving to an SBC versus an Ingress/VXML combo gateway where the stock Cisco .tcl scripts and configuration reside for CCB to work? We are moving to an Audiocodes SBC and will no longer be using ...

Hi All, I use a few SQL queries against AWDB and the HDS already for some basic troubleshooting but Im stumped on building one that could potentially be very useful. Does anyone have anything that would/could show an Agents historical Skillset (curre...