Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.2 DRS Issue

aman.kapuria
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have a fresh install of uccx 8.0.2 and i am following the DR guide for database restore. After the install, i went straight into DR admin page and I cant create a new backup device. the message it displays is

Status:Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down.

Both services are actually up and i have tried restarting as well.

Also, on a side note, is it necessary to finish the appadmin setup before doing the DR restore? I hope above error is not because of that? And finally is there a way to verify the security password for DR to check if its correct or not? Appreciate any input.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Checking the backup guide looks like during the backup process it also backups the profile information which includes CUCM IP address to which UCCX integrates.  Thus it make sense to complete the integration before starting the backup process.

Try completing the configuration setup through appadmin and try the backup again

Regards

Anuj

Apparently thats not correct. I rebuilt the server again and there was no local agent error this time. I didnt have to do initial app admin setup and restore did everything for me. I just had to do a jtapi data resynch.