cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 StreamCorruptedException: Scripts with Java

moatazbellah
Level 1
Level 1

I was hoping anyone could help me with why this happens when a Script that contains custom Java classes causes this:

9050348: Dec 03 02:05:57.283 EET %MADM-SCRIPT_MGR-3-UNABLE_LOAD_SCRIPT:Unable to load script: Script=/CCInfoCollection.aef,Exception=com.cisco.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 06; unable to load expression; ensure all custom classes are available; nested exception is:

java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 06

9050349: Dec 03 02:05:57.283 EET %MADM-SCRIPT_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 06; unable to load expression; ensure all custom classes are available; nested exception is:

9050350: Dec 03 02:05:57.283 EET %MADM-SCRIPT_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:          java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 06

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

moatazbellah
Level 1
Level 1

After opening a Cisco TAC, they told me that the server needed a restart in order for all the Java classes to be loaded and visible to the server.

Just wanted to share this information should anyone else come across this issue in the future.

FYI, I had a custom class that experienced this issue and I was able to fix it by restarting both the CCX Engine and the CCX Administration services rather than rebooting the box.

-Steven

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!