cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.02 script checking for agents logged into a queue

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

I'm needing change my current script so that it will check the queue before it sends a call to the skill to make sure that there are agents logged into it.  If there arent any agents logged into that skill then I need to send them to another predefined skill.  I'm sure it can be done I'm just drawing a blank at the moment, anyone willing to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here you go..hope this helps..very straightforward...(iAgents is an Integer and csqId is a String Type)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

Before arriving at the Select Resource Step you should Assign the csqId and you should have an int type and call it something like iRsrcLoggedIn (it's initial value will be set to 0). Once that is done, use a Get Reporting Statistic Step (from the ACD folder) to check for Logged In Agents for that CSQ you defined after that use if logic..IF iRsrcLoggedIn == 0 then change the csqId value to the other CSQ/Skill..do a check there if you want and then drop the call into Queue. Let me know if I should show a Screen Capture of this..

I think I understand what you are saying and will give it a shot.  If you have a Screen Capture of this I would love to see it.

Thanks,  Mark

Here you go..hope this helps..very straightforward...(iAgents is an Integer and csqId is a String Type)

This worked great.  I really appreciate your assistance.

Claudio Costa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I also need take this information from specific queue, if has logged agents, I'll send the call to them, if not, I'll forward this to another number.

I configured look like as this your example, but didn't return any value from logged-in resources bc when I'm logged with agent or not, the call flow on scripting is the same.

Could you help me or advise me something? I've installed a CCX 10.6.1.10000-39.

All the time, this iAgentsLoggedIn is 0. When I logged with agent on this queue or not. 

I've fixed the problem. It was missing "" on CSQ name into Get Reporting Statistic element.

Regards,

Cláudio Costa