Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX agent automatically routed from Not Ready to Ready state

Bharath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We observed our UCCX agent automatically routed from Not Ready state to Ready state. Is there  any way to find if this transition was initiated by the supervisor. Or is there any other possibility for this state transition.

UCCX Version : 10.6.1

Finesse Version : 10.6(1)

Regards,

Bharath M

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bharath,

In Cisco documents you can see that reason code 33 is for supervisor changing state from Ready to Not ready but in practice it is the same reason code 33 for Not ready to ready, please check the attachment, I have tested just to double check.

Answer to you first question

UCCX system does not change the state from Not ready to Ready, it can be done only by Agent or Supervisor. System changes state only in case of RONA(Ring NO Answer) from Ready to Not ready. It looks like this is not normal behaviour of system please reach out to Cisco TAC.

Please mark as "Answer' or rate it if you find discussion is helpful.

Best regards,

Vinod

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, supervisor can change the agent states and to find it, you need to check UCCX CUIC "Agent State Detail Report", if supervisor changes the state you can see reason code "33" in report 

Thanks Vinod.

Is there any other possibility where the system itself changes the agent state from Not ready to Ready.

Vinod,

It seems reason code 33 is when supervisor forces agent from Ready to Not ready.

SUP_AGT_TO_NOTREADY
Reason Code: 33

State: Not Ready

The system issues this reason code when the Supervisor changes an agent’s state to Not Ready state.

However my concern is agent state changes from Not ready to Ready. Any help on this?

Vinod,

It seems reason code 33 is when supervisor forces agent from Ready to Not ready.

SUP_AGT_TO_NOTREADY
Reason Code: 33

State: Not Ready

The system issues this reason code when the Supervisor changes an agent’s state to Not Ready state.

However my concern is agent state changes from Not ready to Ready. Any help on this?

R's

Bharath M

Hi Bharath,

In Cisco documents you can see that reason code 33 is for supervisor changing state from Ready to Not ready but in practice it is the same reason code 33 for Not ready to ready, please check the attachment, I have tested just to double check.

Answer to you first question

UCCX system does not change the state from Not ready to Ready, it can be done only by Agent or Supervisor. System changes state only in case of RONA(Ring NO Answer) from Ready to Not ready. It looks like this is not normal behaviour of system please reach out to Cisco TAC.

Please mark as "Answer' or rate it if you find discussion is helpful.

Best regards,

Vinod

Great Info Vinod!

Thanks a ton...!

Regards,

Bharath M