Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX/CUCM(Finesse) 11.5 Integration with SAP C4C

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was trying to integrate Finesse with SAP C4C integration, We are able to have inbound calls and have SAP C4C and automatically identify the phone number, customer and have a pop-up on SAP C4C with the latest tickets for this customer. Now my problem is can i make Cisco Finesse being able to automatically pass the call to c4c without using the answer button from finesse , since the current setup we have is when a inbound call it will trigger to Finesse and before the call will pass through c4c i must need to press the "Answer button" on the finesse side, how can i make those Calls automatically  answer without the answer button from finesse. 

Thank you 

19 Replies 19

Hi Christian,

Good to hear that you have achieved the solution.

I have questions regarding your approach for this integration:

Which option/configuration you used from Cisco finesse to send phone number ? If it is Widget then what URL has to configured in it ?   What should be URL configured in C4C as part of provider URL ?

can you please help to answer ?

Thanks,

Dinesh.

Dinesh,

I am not familiar with C4C, but there are several ways to do this and there are even sample scripts or workflows available, depending upon whether you want to bypass Finesse altogether. I would recommend going to Cisco DevNet and get to the UCCX forum and you will probably find something there. You can also post there and the people that populate that forum will be much better suited to helping you. Dekwan is the one I would look for. She is constantly on the forum, works for Cisco and is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. She assisted me with an outbound Finesse bypass issue I was looking to achieve.

https://developer.cisco.com/ Just use your current Cisco login for it, go to the Collaboration platform and start exploring. The Cisco people that frequent those forums write all kinds of interesting stuff for Finesse and the API's in general.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the message.  I will connect to Dekwan about her suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

Dinesh.

Hi Sir DineshR

Apologies for the late reply, For the integration of SAP C4C, For the finesse side I've uploaded custom gadget using FTP server and I've created test layout for the specific team, For the URL i've used port 8444 and that URL will be the same for the SAP side, You can send me a direct message for any clarifications

Thank you,

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the below information.

I will try from our side and let you know if there is any issue.

Thanks and regards,

Dinesh.