Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX find proper log files

Kanat Nurzhanov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have UCCX version 10.6. It is integrated with CRM and It has been working for 2 years without any issues. When agent switch his status on CRM (statuses in CRM synchronized with statuses in Finesse) from unavailable to available for example, it is automatically switches in Finesse agent console also.

But a few days ago, CRM developers installed new update on their system, and now we have an issue: when agent switches his status to unavailable, status in Finesse remains available.

There were no configuration changes on UCCX. How can I prove to CRM guys that problem is on their side? What kind of logs should I collect?

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Hi 

Am not sure how you have integerated CRM with UCCX directly. In our case we have third party application that binds CRM with UCCX. It works similarly to your solution , when they change status it automatically change the status in Finesse. Vendor had enabled JTAPI logs in his server , with that we can see how the phones are being controlled via CRM. In your case ask for more logs from them and have a TAC case open to investigate further.