Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX IVR play prompt when end user is not answering

m.alkhateeb90
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I've been asked to do a UCCX script with a simple request where Dial by extension is available anytime and others departments have their own assigned number "Press 1 to speak to the Team Leader, 0 For the operator ... etc", I have successfully achieved the above, however ive been also asked to add a prompt when the user you're dialing is not answering, play a prompt "All of our agents are busy at the moment please wait" and after 30 secs the call should hang.

However the customer doesn't want to use Agents and CSQ for the above, only an IVR. Is this achievable or do i need to use Agents/CSQ.. etc?

Please find the script attached.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

raghgupt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can use the Call consult transfer and introduce the condition under the timeout branch to  get the call back into the system and there you can play the prompt.

So replace call redirect using the Call Consult transfer step.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

raghgupt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can use the Call consult transfer and introduce the condition under the timeout branch to  get the call back into the system and there you can play the prompt.

So replace call redirect using the Call Consult transfer step.

Hey Raghgupt,

Thanks for your reply, i have made the changes i'll test it and come back to you. 

Hi,

No worries keep me updated.

Thanks for your reply raghgupt, problem is resolved :)