Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have created on UCCX some outbound configuration (Direct Preview Outbound). This works quite well. In the reports I have several options. Till now only only the reporting that start with "Preview Outbound" return some data. But shouldn't also t...

Hi All,  Good Day. I had a discussion with one of our customer regarding CUIC for UCCX. Appreciate if you can help us on their inquiries. Kindly see the list of their inquiries below. - Is it possible to determine if the agent or user of Cisco IP P...

Hello, I believe I am hitting bug ID CSCuq42288 in UCCX 11.0. I am using a Hold step, a Delay step, an Unhold step, then am experiencing truncated prompts. The Bug Toolkit says that the bug has been terminated and that no fix was planned for this bu...

Hi guys, i have just created a bunch of Scheduled report but unfortunately when i try to modify, delete, or run them i'm getting this message :"This scheduler is currently being updated.  Please try again later."also the older scheduled report are ac...

edumas001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am creating an Relative dates and along with the Stock reports Agent Historical All Fields UCCE 8.5(4). Query Type: Anonymous Block Data source: UCCE Historical 1. Created parameters and fields. 2. Set values of Relative dates to Decimal and Start...

ganeshv10 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I am using ICM 10 and trying to find out how many CTIOS agent licenses I have. Also, are the licenses concurrent licenses or based on the total of agent configured? Any help provided is very much appreciated. Regards Joseph