Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Oncall Engineer Script

cesar.fiestas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I am being tasked to create a solution where a group of oncall engineers can call to an specific number in order to set themselves as active oncall engineers for the week for an specific pstn advertised tech support center. Another words.

In one hand we have, Customers currently dialed an specific number that is only active during nights and weekends in order to be connected to an outside hours oncall technician mobile number.

in the other hand we have a group of engineers that would like to call an specific number, entered a PIN code so that it affecs the mobile number that the customer call would be forwarded to.

I have created an script where I am able to authenticate the oncall engineer with a pin and able to present the engineer with options to set an specific engineer to be the oncall engineer BUT I think here is where I am missing the xml document interaction part that I will assume it will affect the script that the customer would called in.

I have attached my script for review, any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies 0